We believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice .
- Minimize as much as possible any pollution impacts the company may have.
- Minimize our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimize energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimize our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in reducing any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- Review environmental objectives and targets on an annual basis.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and confirm to the high standards it required.
- Making this policy available to the public and addressing complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- Update, our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.